Kaysville dentist Dr. Kimball offers a wide variety of affordable treatment options. He has years of experience with standard and more complex dental care for children, teens and adults.
Why choose our practice as your dentist?
You can certainly choose from among many practices – some privately owned like our practice and others owned and run by a corporate structure. Some that have made a life-long commitment to investing in ongoing training and education like our practice and others for whom this is not a priority. Some that have actively sought new yet well-tested technology and innovations that improve quality of care like our practice and others for who are happy with the status quo. Some that follow, study and apply the evidence that solid research offers like our practice or others who fail to pursue or incorporate that evidence.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of his or her own, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will comprehensively assess your condition so you have information you need to make choices in your own best interest, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will thoughtfully offer an array of sound options for your consideration, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will respect your choice for whatever reason you make that choice, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who has thoughtfully and intentionally assembled a team of support staff to ensure that your visits are comfortable, your time is used wisely and that you are treated with utmost respect, we are the practice for you.
We want to be your dentist. We work in collaboration with our patients in pursuit of results that simultaneously meet our clinical standards and address the lifestyle and financial issues of each person. We hope to serve you and look forward to providing you with our best dental care.
Dentist Kaysville Utah
At All Smiles Dental, we proudly provide quality family dental care to the community of Kaysville Utah and surrounding areas. Our number one priority is our patient’s comfort and well-being. Our team strives to fulfill each patient’s individual needs, making your appointment comfortable and enjoyable. Our specialties include general, preventive, and cosmetic dentistry to families and individuals. Our office features dental implants including mini-implants, veneers, sedation and teeth whitening.
We would love to help you achieve your oral health goals and improve your smile. Please call us if you have any questions and to schedule an appointment.
Thank you and see you soon!
Dr. Doug S. Kimball